1. HECTOR requires 2 weeks notice for cancelation of a vehicle or you will be liable to full charges.
2. If you would like to book a vehicle with less than 12 hours notice – Please call 07902126817
3. Whilst we do our best to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
4. The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
5. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
6. By supplying your email address or mobile you permit HECTOR to contact you via email/ text, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
7. If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, you will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure.
8. We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
9. Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by you at the time of booking.
10. HECTOR vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and HECTOR shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
11. HECTOR and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
12. HECTOR maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.